Facebook is always changing the way they do things and in the past 6 months or so, the biggest issue is that they no longer are showing you what you want to see in your news feed.
Make sure you are getting the recent posts and not the top stories.
Facebook is changing this setting back and forth on you without you even knowing. It is now found in different places that are even harder to find depending on your device.
On your Android Phone it is even more confusing.
Get Notifications. And then remember to look at your Notification feed!
3. Create Your Own Interest List or follow on of my interest lists I already have created!
Lists are a great way to be able to follow the pages you want to follow and you don’t have to even like all of the pages! You can just go to your list which you will find in the left column on your computer (or somewhere on your phone!) and read all of the latest posts from your favorite pages!
How do I create my own interest list?
To create your own interest list:
- Go to your Interests page and click the Add Interests button.
- Click Create List.
- Search for the people or Pages you want to add to your list using the search box at the top of the page, or use the categories on the left to browse.
- After you’ve selected the things you want to include on your list, click Next.
- Pick a name for your list.
- Select a privacy setting. Choose Public if you want others to be able to subscribe to the list you’ve created.
- Click Done.
Follow one of the Interest Lists I have created for Massage Therapists:
4. Follow Your Pages Feed.
I have only found this on my computer on the bottom of the left column.
5. Like pages as your page!
And then you can just switch to using Facebook as your page and see the pages you want to see!
There you have it! You will need to share this with your fans also so that they know how to stay in contact with you!